Friday, August 18, 2006

Flying today.


Not looking forward to it. Not at all.

It would be enough stressful anyway, what with all the bad stuff out there in the world these days, and I suspect will be even moreso given that my travel involves two of the most evil, soulless forces in the modern world: 1) the dreaded Delta Air Lines; and 2) Hartsfield Airport, which is also known as the seventh circle of hell. Both #1 and #2 above make me question from time to time the existence of a benevolent deity.

As to the new liquid restrictions: I have left my shampoo, my toothpaste, my cologne, my hair gel, my mouthwash, my suntan lotion, my liquid benadryl, and my breast milk at home.

I also was forced to leave my flask of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, which I suspect is the one item that could actually make the flying experience somewhat more tolerable today.

No comments: