Thursday, July 05, 2007

Filing time for Chapel Hill Town Council!

Tomorrow I'll be filing to seek reelection to the Chapel Hill Town Council. Four years of service on the Council have flown by. I'm proud of what the community, through Council's work, has accomplished in that time, and grateful to have had the opportunity to serve. It would be a privilege to be able to continue the work for another term. Please see sallygreene.org for my formal announcement.

When I ran in 2003 I was not yet blogging, but I did begin a campaign listserv, which I have maintained ever since. You are welcome to sign up for the listserv--and to volunteer to help with the campaign in any way. I'd appreciate your help! To volunteer your support, please get in touch with me at sally at sallygreene dot org or print out and mail this form.

I expect that GreeneSpace will remain, as it has been for almost three years now, a mixture of political and community news and my own various interests. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: