Friday, February 02, 2007

On blogging

In this morning's N&O is a story by Jesse DeConto on local political bloggers, three of whom--Mark Kleinschmidt, Laurin Easthom, and I--are on the Chapel Hill Town Council. If you're visiting this site for the first time via his article, welcome!

On this blog I'm likely to write about whatever interests me, from local issues such as homelessness or the Lot 5 development to university happenings like the civil rights panel I recently moderated to mid-century modern architecture. But the blog is not the only way in which I communicate with citizens. I also have a listserv that I use to report on recent council decisions and activities. If you would like to sign up for the listserv, please go to sallygreene.org and follow the link on the left. On that page you will also find more direct links to town government sites.

No comments: